Lure Masters Trophy 2022 Registration Info
With six month until the Lure Masters Trophy 2022 (15.09. – 17.09.22) we are pleased to announce that the registration will open for anglers on Friday March 25th, 6 pm CET.
The 2022 edition will follow the same concept as in previous editions. Three days action packed fishing in three different bodies of water for Zander, Perch and Pike to crown the 2022 champions! All the action will be broadcasted LIVE during all competition days to make this a great event for participants, but also for all the fans and families alike!
The event will be held in the event location De Banaan, same as in 2021. We will be able to increase the field of competitors to 120 boats and we are looking forward to a strong field of competitors for this years Lure Masters Trophy!
How to register for the Lure Masters Trophy:
- Create a Lure Masters account, if you don’t have one already. Please verify your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email. Please make sure your profile looks good and upload a profile picture (no Sponsor logos, please).
For team events both participants must have an account in order to sign up. (Lure Masters accounts can already be created before we open the tournament sign up)
- Sign-in to www.luremasters.net and log-in. Click on your profile icon in the top right in order to see your Lure Masters ID. The ID is needed to buy the ticket.
- Go to the Lure Masters webshop and look for the correct ticket to purchase. After selecting the ticket, you have to enter the correct Lure Masters ID of both participants. (no capital letters, no space – just the Lure Masters ID as shown in your profile).
Important note: The webshop account is different from the account on luremasters.net. If you don’t have a webshop account yet, please create one during check out.
- Proceed to checkout and arrange the payment.
- If everything was entered correctly, you will automatically be assigned to the tournament once the payment is received.
Pro Tip: Sponsors, who want cover the entrance fee for team anglers, can also purchase the ticket directly and enter the Lure Masters IDs of both sponsored anglers.